If you are taking the step of planning how your property and assets will be distributed after you pass away, it is crucial to get profession advice from an experienced solicitor in order to avoid complications for your beneficiaries.
We can help you with :
- Estate Planning with Capital Tax advice
- Preparation and drafting of Wills
- Creation of Trusts
- Advice in formation of Family Partnerships
- Powers of Attorney including Wards of Court and enduring Powers of Attorney
- Tax efficient Transfer of family, Wealth Assets and businesses to the next generation
- The administration of estates
- The administration of and winding up of Trusts
- All contentious Trust and Probate matters
Our solicitors have the experience needed to help you to maximise the value of your estate and bring clarity to your family and other beneficiaries.
Call us 053 91 23077 to discuss your needs in confidence.